June 22

Aaaaand Montpellier is almost a wrap! The past 2 days have been oh so bitter sweet with many goodbyes with many good times. Yesterday was my last day of service at the after-school care  I have been working, "Zadigozinc". The kids were so incredibly sweet and gave me so much love and jus let all of their barriers down. One of the little girls Aunt and I were talking last week about food and this week she made and brought me an entire platter of couscous with different vegetables, I mean dos it get any more thoughtful than that? Yesterday evening we had our closing dinner as a group at a relish restaurant next to the river which was followed by staying up until 5 a.m because it was Fete de la Music! Fete de la Music is the music festival that is held all across France on the 21st of June and was one of the most fun nights I've had. There are different musicians on every corner of the city from rock to reggae and everyone and their mother is out. The only downside was that it made waking up for my last day of school this morning a little difficult and volunteering at Red Cross very difficult but definitely worth it. This evening my host mom had a dinner party for her grandson's 7th birthday and I can't help but think how much I am going to miss these moments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 18

Switzerland to Germany to France to Germany

Safari