June 11

Oh what a perfect Sunday! I slept in after a late night out dancing last night had some breakfast wrote a paper for school, went to the market, bought some things for lunch, had vegetable pasta, bread, and melon for lunch then when my host mom invited me to a rock music like festival this afternoon the real adventure began. She is so much fun. There were two great bands, ironically one from California and the other from Texas and the venue some absolutely fabulous vintage shopping- I mean fabulous. I found the most perfect hand crotched top asked how much it was, expecting 30 euros and instead was told 3, quite the steal! It was so much fun and my host mom just knows how to embrace life and I just adore her presence and the music was actually very good. Trés fab day, but back to l'cole tomorrow!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

June 18

Switzerland to Germany to France to Germany

Safari