May 30

Today was full of wonderful shopping however my lack of space in my suitcase is somewhat daunting to start purchasing new clothes. The vintage stores here are unlike any other shopping experience I have had. I kid you not the vintage stores are literally worth flying to Montpellier for. Vintage Hermes scarf? They have it. Fur from the 1920's? Oh it's in the back. You could spend hours digging through these goldmines and coming out with a complete different look every time. As for class the big event in French class this morning one of the undocumented refugees who I sit next to got up in the middle of class and started putting everything in his backpack and with one of the biggest smiles I have ever seen said my wife is having her baby, so shout out to him and his new baby  whom shares a birthday with my big brother Austin(Happy Birthday Aus!) As for this evening I had a wonderful dinner with my host family, Madame Jocelyne is absolutely my spirit animal. She is everything I want to be and more if I was to be someone in 40 years I choose her. She is so fabulous I can hardly stand it and I resonate with her on every level from hamsa hands to her coloring books to her absolutely amazing cuisine. Tres fabulous and a tres wonderful Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 18

Switzerland to Germany to France to Germany

Safari