May 24

J'aime Montpellier! I am happy as can be adapting to my French life here in Montpellier. French class is making my head spin but it is worth it because I do feel like I'm learning (even if I do speak Valley girl French). Today was also my first day of community service at VSArt, an art school for underprivileged or immigrant kids, and today I was able to set up their gallery for their end of the year display. Even though I can't understand a word the children are saying hand motions and pictures go a long ways. My host family is tres fabulous, my studio is so nice, and her cooking is superb (omelettes with potatoes for dinner and nutella toast for breakfast = yum!) Now I may have to start sleeping on my French books so I can actually communicate with them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 18

Switzerland to Germany to France to Germany

Safari