June 18

I now know why Barcelona is in Ed Sheeren and George Ezra's songs. Friday afternoon me and 5 of my friends took the train from Montpellier to Barcelona and right when n we got there is a refreshing change of hospitality, everyone wanted to help us get to here we were going, nicer, and just friendlier-those qualities aren't so much in the French regime. We made it to our hostel easily, it was nice and clean and kind of felt like we were all just staring in one big house. The area was a bit shotty but the location over all was fabulous and were a 2 minute walk from the main street in La Rambla. Friday night we went to the coolest Tapas restaurant that had a dj, disco ball, and some delicious home made food. The host was very friendly and ended getting all of us into a club across the street, love the Spanish hospitality. We ended up at this very fun little hole in the wall dancing club with a live band and salsa danced until 4 in the morning.  In La Rambla you can be walking down the street at 4 a.m. and I kid you not there are more people out and about then, than people at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Saturday morning we brunched at this fabulous restaurant and had some delicious pancakes, Spanish crepes, and the best eggs I think I have ever had- they know how to cook and do flavor in Spain. The afternoon was filled with shopping, which is so so good, I walked into Zara with one outfit on and walked out with a different outfit on. The night took us to a very posh beach club that had many floors and many interesting people, dancing followed the club and it a the perfect night followed by late night pizza that had brie and honey on it, it did not test late night at all. This morning we walked to the bus station and was able to get a little tour of the city that way and now I have been able to catch up on my lack of sleep from last night on my 5 hour bus ride, now home to Montpellier to continue my France adventure!

Comments

  1. I love this blog!

    Who is this interesting and amazing girl named McKenzie?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Switzerland to Germany to France to Germany

Safari